• 2763 posts
  • from Boston Suburps....burp.
:(
I am such a looser...

Floyd44 wrote:
:(
I am such a looser...

i didnt even get to play

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

I do prefer the last lottery that at least sent you an email saying you were a loser.

Mr. Ryniak you need to start demanding AP's :lol:

dinkycow wrote:
I do prefer the last lottery that at least sent you an email saying you were a loser.

Wha, wha, what?!??!?! I never got no unrequited loveeeeee. ;) :lol:

"We're slaves to gizmos and toys." - George Carlin

My WTB list:
http://www.circusposterus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2229

I heard back from rotofugi. All emails went out last night. They said there were over 70 requests for the muscamoot and they had less than 20 left to sell.

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

greenhorn1 wrote:
I heard back from rotofugi. All emails went out last night. They said there were over 70 requests for the muscamoot and they had less than 20 left to sell.

I never got anything. Just saw a tweet last night saying those who had scored should have received an email so I assumed having received nada meant I wasn't a winner.

sorry, I should clarify....I wrote rotofugi this morning asking if all lotto emails had been sent out yet since I hadn't heard anything back either way. I don't think they notified all the people who didn't win.

• 2103 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
dinkycow wrote:

I get ONE per colorway. and I'm greedy and keep them to myself :D

My MOM even has to fight for them like everyone else...and she does...and has an awesome collection of moots :lol:

CMR wrote:
dinkycow wrote:

My MOM even has to fight for them like everyone else...and she does...and has an awesome collection of moots :lol:

that's adorable!

• 197 posts
  • from Fullerton, California
yea, I didn't hear anything, at least a "you're a loser" email better than nothing.

Circus Posterus junkie.

If anyone is looking for a rainbow muscamoot there is one on ebay right now for less than original cost (and one for far more than original cost).

greenhorn1 wrote:
If anyone is looking for a rainbow muscamoot there is one on ebay right now for less than original cost (and one for far more than original cost).

I wonder why the seller didn't just post it on the CP forum. eBay fees are exorbitant!

• 209 posts
  • from Sydney Australia.

I know the Moots are really popular, but does anyone else have them SOLEM monsters? I hope I spelled that right. Tall green creature, has a big blue eye inside his mouth? Love that one, and I see there is a pink version of it, too, called "Eyescream". These would be SO cool in resin with a big glass eye in the mouth!

1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

The Sideshow
Posted in: Chris Ryniak

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.127s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off