CMR customs

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Chris Ryniak

CMR wrote:
Big MuskieMoot ( Natural habitat coloring)

you totally killed it with this!!
i know she totally digs it. how couldn't she?
i like how it has the water running down like it just got out of the swamp...
and the eyes are creepy as heck

"We're slaves to gizmos and toys." - George Carlin

My WTB list:
http://www.circusposterus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2229

• 2086 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod

• 3057 posts
  • from van down by the river
CMR wrote:
commission in progress..

You just gave me nightmares. Amazing! It looks freakin outstanding now. I can only imagine what the finished piece will look like. I gotta get on your commission list somehow! Thanks for sharing CMR.

Miskat wrote:
I have a "list" and now they're on it

brandtpeters wrote:
I think this whole thing happened just to hear i love plastic say... You FAIL wooden Jesus.

Miskat wrote:
damn, why are you such an asshat, Matthew

http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckley78/

CMR wrote:
commission in progress..

AWESOME

• 2086 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod

• 3057 posts
CMR wrote:
all done..

That is frekaing amazing! Like a mini vampire! Very nice and well done as always. I mean look at the freakin veins on its head!! Madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the snow is not to bad out your way CMR.

Miskat wrote:

brandtpeters wrote:
I think this whole thing happened just to hear i love plastic say... You FAIL wooden Jesus.

Miskat wrote:

^^^^ BEAUTIFUL! It's like a fabulous vampire ant! I love it!

• 2086 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
You guys called it, it IS a vampire. The customer asked me to do my interpretation of one, but I didn't want to get too far away from the Dunny shape.

oh, and the weather here officially sucks, lots, but thanks! :lol: :lol:

wow very cool

Dino Time Wasting Game : My Flickr
[My Want List
Looking for Craola Prints : Olivas Originals, Sharpie Scavies: Ryniak Customs : BP Originals :
Paying $65 for Hazel Sharpie Blind Box

"I don't need a nicotine patch, I smoke cigarettes."

• 2086 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
Sometimes I can;t believe the power of the internet...The Vapire Dunny has popped up on 7 different sites since I posted the images online, Kronikle, Vinylpulse, Toycutter, Tomopop, and SpankyStokes to name a few.

I feel the love... :oops:

• 3057 posts
CMR wrote:
Sometimes I can;t believe the power of the internet...The Vapire Dunny has popped up on 7 different sites since I posted the images online, Kronikle, Vinylpulse, Toycutter, Tomopop, and SpankyStokes to name a few.

I feel the love... :oops:

Well the fact that it is FREAKING AWSOME helps it "spread" as well. After all aren't all the "kids" into vampires now so it is a "hot" topic.

Miskat wrote:

brandtpeters wrote:

Miskat wrote:

I am the lucky new owner of this kick-ass dunny. It will be part of my 3" dunny vampire collection. Mr. Ryniak did an amazing job, (as usual, no surprise) but I was even more impressed with how quickly it came together. I still cant believe how realistic his customs look. (guess I'll have to lock the case to protect the rest of my pieces).

Thanks again Chris, I expect that I will be contacting you in the future for another custom. I also have an artist's series of customs that just feels incomplete without one of your pieces.

awesome vampire dunny, he could sit on display in my house any day heh. love all the customs, great job!

• 3057 posts
wooly wrote:
I am the lucky new owner of this kick-ass dunny. It will be part of my 3" dunny vampire collection. Mr. Ryniak did an amazing job, (as usual, no surprise) but I was even more impressed with how quickly it came together. I still cant believe how realistic his customs look. (guess I'll have to lock the case to protect the rest of my pieces).

Thanks again Chris, I expect that I will be contacting you in the future for another custom. I also have an artist's series of customs that just feels incomplete without one of your pieces.

How do you get to "contract" CMR? Wondered so I could get on some of that.

Miskat wrote:

brandtpeters wrote:

Miskat wrote:

• 2086 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
i love plastic wrote:
wooly wrote:

How do you get to "contract" CMR? Wondered so I could get on some of that.

He happened to catch me in between projects...which is RARE...and he paid in advance :D

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Chris Ryniak

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.453s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off