GIVEAWAY TIME 2016

The Sideshow
Posted in: Contests & Giveaways

Because this is our favorite time of year, we are going to giveaway some fun stuff!
We will give away two sets of giant postcards and stickers with sketches on them from @brandtpeters and @circusposterus!
All you have to do is post a picture of your favorite Circus Posterus release on Instagram in a Halloween theme and write in the caption "I love Halloween and @strangerfactory ‪#‎strangerfactorygiveaway‬"
We will pick winners at random on October 30th!
We want to see some fun entries. You could even carve a Wandering Misfit face in a pumpkin, Have Calliope in costume, or have a crumbeater in a pumpkin patch!
GOOD LUCK!

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

So cool! Hope I can find some time to enter!

Sounds like fun.

Work it!

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 289 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
I am new to Instagram, but not new to Circus Posterus, so I do hope I posted my photos correctly. :) In case it's not clear in the photo, there is an actual ghost in my photo, you just have to look closely.

• 289 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
So who won? Did I win?

• 332 posts
  • from Inland Empire, CA
Slone wrote:
So who won? Did I win?

It was announced on Instagram.

Winners were:
1.@miss_onees
2.@superpunkrockmom

The Sideshow