Last movie watched?

1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

• 1506 posts
  • from Marietta, GA.
Finally watched The Purge so I can go see the new one.

Also saw The Rise of the Planet of the Apes

• 91 posts
  • from Montreal, Qc
I watched The Double over the weekend and it was one of the strangest and most satisfying movies I have seen lately. Very reminiscent of Terry Gilliam. Ayode is coming into his own as a director.

Poor art junkie is an apt descriptor for me.

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
Rivet wrote:
I watched "Gravity" the other night. I enjoyed the movie and found a couple of the movie scenes to be endearing.

Duuuuuude, this movie got to me! I almost couldn't bear it! I felt like I was gasping for air in my living room lol It looked so incredible

The last movie I saw was Noah. I thought it was really good. I love Darren Aronofsky though, so that was a major pull for me to seek this movie out. I thought the look of the film was beautiful, but also just really getting into the details of how a story like this could play out was interesting to see :]

finally got around to seeing guardians of the galaxy and thought it was really enjoyable

Wish I Was Here

not as good as Garden State but still good

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

Saw Godzilla last night was liked it a lot more than i expected to

• 1506 posts
  • from Marietta, GA.
Lucy and Guardians of the Galaxy for the second time

Big eyes

meh very average.

HATED Amy Adams fake southern accent.

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

The Hateful Eight, it was pretty good but not Tarantino's best imo

Also saw Ex Machina which i really enjoyed and would recommend to any sci fi fans

1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.089s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off