Gleeks Unite

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

yes, I'm ashamed to be an adult and watching Glee- but I do so let's discuss. Don't read if you haven't seen tonight's episode- even though I don't think there are any spoilers.

*Brittany does a better Britney than Britney, LOL and Britney's cameo was pointless.

*I really hope Stamos stays for a while or becomes my Dentist.

*If Rachael doesn't get hit by a bus, I'm seriously debating fast forwarding through her scenes.

*and I lost it laughing at the pamphlet that said 'Wow! my first hair down there' in the counselors office.

i particularly like that the name of the group "new directions" can also be pronounced "nude erections"

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
And the principal REAAAALY pronounced it like that. :lol:

I hate Britney Spears, so this episode was pretty low on my list(I actually skipped past most of the numbers), and I am really getting to LOATHE Rachel. And I'm a Lea Michelle fan, but COME ON!! She is just foul.

What's the deal with Puck getting like two lines this episode? I was never his biggest fan, but I'd like to see more of the rest of the cast...

I'm really looking forward to next week. Big YES to Billy Joel. I just hope Mike O'Malley doesn't die. His character is great.

And I am DYING for the Rocky Horror episode.

Rachael hatred continues.

Good thing baby duck boy had the guitar in front of him during his duet :lol: ... And he has grown on me.

Puck needs to come back!...And I love the dumb cheerleader!

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
Brittany is my favorite. :lol:

I couldn't believe how Artie acted in last night's episode. If his virginity really meant so much to him, why didn't he just say NO to Brittany? Did he REALLY think it was actually going to mean something? Please.

I felt like last week's was the best episode of Glee ever, and this week was just ok. They fell back into the confusing plots and weird idea of what problems are. I mean how the crap are people going to find out Kurt sang with Big Mouth Billy Bass? It was just a Glee performance in their little cut off room, not at a pep rally.

And I wondered the same thing about Puck!! I really hope it's just a temporary thing. I hate this new guy, and Puck had really grown on me.

I LOVE Puck, but I must say the new guy (baby duck boy) didn't bother me in this episode the way he did in the first one. And I was hoping he was gay, because poor Kurt needs someone to play with LOL but that doesn't help their plot at the moment.

agreed this one was just a blah episode accept for Tina's performance with her boyfriend, but I think it's because they were in a holding pad till next weeks big Rocky Horror episode- at least that's what I'm telling myself.

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
Except that it's two weeks away. It better be the best thing ever too, because I have my hopes set incredibly high.

Also, seeing the new kid as Rocky made me actually shout out loud that I get why he has that horrible blond hair. :lol:

I found it odd that Schuester was a Spanish teacher but it's even odder to hear Paltrow with a Spaniard accent.

Maybe it's that Dirty Dancing is an iconic childhood movie for me but Glee's version was NOT good.

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
It's not just you. I really disliked it. Actually, I really disliked the entire episode. I mean we're pretty much to the point where I dislike almost every main character, and the plot was just dumb. Plus it was EXACTLY like the sectionals episode from last season. I thought I was having deja vu when I saw Sam and Quinn come out just like Finn and Rachel did. The whole thing was silly. And how on earth did they get to sing TWO full songs for no reason??

I don't know, it's just sort of losing me.

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.089s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off