Easter Eggs in Movies

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Kev's post made me think of fun easter eggs hidden in movies.
im always a fan of these, hence why Im always looking for damn hidden mickeys at Disney.

anyway
ill start with one I just found out aboot recently

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

I know all the dirty disney ones, and still have The Little Mermaid VHS cover with the big penis in the center -LOL

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
That's awesome! I love easter eggs. I don't have the screengrabs, but there were some Deathly Hallows eggs in the Half-Blood Prince movie.

EASheartsVinyl wrote:
That's awesome! I love easter eggs. I don't have the screengrabs, but there were some Deathly Hallows eggs in the Half-Blood Prince movie.

totally gonna look those up!

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 757 posts
  • from San Diego/Los Angeles
there is a ridiculous amount of Easter eggs in Pixar movies.

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
i've never quite got the easter egg thing....what do you do when you find one? and then what happens after that lol

• 450 posts
  • from Oxnard/Canyon Country
i think you click on them and get access to other crap to watch..

i've never gotten into them either.. are you able to only access them on computers?

pandabandit12 wrote:
i've never quite got the easter egg thing....what do you do when you find one? and then what happens after that lol

it's just a little fun for super fans and the movie makers. you don't do anything and you don't get anything except for a little bit of fun.

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
stacyjean wrote:
pandabandit12 wrote:

it's just a little fun for super fans and the movie makers. you don't do anything and you don't get anything except for a little bit of fun.

ohhhh gotcha, thx :)

• 757 posts
  • from San Diego/Los Angeles
easter eggs are just fun gestures about upcoming movies.

for example, in UP. they show who the villan is in a little girls room

their are tons of them in pixar though. :D you can even see E.T. in one of the star wars movies :D

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
Yea, it's not just upcoming movies, it's ANYTHING. There are easter eggs in tons and tons of movies, and it's rarely a way to watch a bonus feature. Most are just silly things in the background.

Apparently in Man of Steel there's an Easter egg where you see Christopher Reeve's face superimposed on the actor's face for one frame..

It happens during the part where he's in the beam of the world engine..

Has anyone seen it?

Noeleaser wrote:
Apparently in Man of Steel there's an Easter egg where you see Christopher Reeve's face superimposed on the actor's face for one frame..

Has anyone seen it?

After seeing it one time i didnt want to see it again.
I hear there are Lex Luther and Booster Gold eggs too

Noeleaser wrote:

Has anyone seen it?

I saw it and made a comment about how much the actor looked like christopher reeves from that angle lol, i didn't realize it was an intentional easteregg at the time. ;,;

Looking to buy: Skelve's, Kuma's, Bubbleguts and more...
I'm interested in just about anything Circus Posterus.
Some things I need to fill holes in my collection are:
Pink candy coated Kuma
White Shadow Skelve
Bubbleguts
Jack and Lucky
Lucky Skulls

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.072s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off