Movie Posters

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
Hey guys!

so i get a lot of movie posters at my theatre and can totally hook some friends up!

If there are any movies coming out that you guys may want posters for post it here and if i find one i will send it to you. (after any of my co-workers gets first dibs of course) We mostly get indie and foreign film posters but mainstream stuff comes regular enough i.e. Prometheus, twilight, etc

:D

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
right now i have the 3 piece twilight teaser set with bella, jacob, and edward...i don't know if anyone here is a twilight diehard per say but if you have a friend or family member who might want them let me know

also i might have an extra moonrise kingdom poster :]

i'll try to find pics of these too...

pandabandit12 wrote:
right now i have the 3 piece twilight teaser set with bella, jacob, and edward...i don't know if anyone here is a twilight diehard per say but if you have a friend or family member who might want them let me know

i'll try to find pics of these too...

:tsktsk: *borrows Stacy's judgement chicken* :chicken:

:lol:

I know it's early and not an indie flick but I would be interested in any posters for The Hobbit.

Other than that, not much i'm looking forward to this year other than looper, which I'm not sure I'd hang a poster for (and Gravity but I believe that got pushed back to next year).

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

• 1488 posts
  • from Long beach, CA.
Dark knight
Brave

@ greenhorn, good call on looper. I hope its good

Hunger games for the shorties! if by chance any around

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 932 posts
  • from West Chicago, IL
Any extras of all of the movies already mentioned if they were to exist. hah. I'd love a Monster's Inc 2, down the road if you happen upon one.

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
i do have one of looper lol and too late for the hunger games, those were already put out and taken :[

i'll def keep an eye out for hobbit, monster inc 2, brave

but talking about monsters inc 2 we are playing paraNorman later this summer, the next movie from the makers of coraline so def 1 or 2 of those :]

@dinky - :lol: i know i know...please accept my deepest of apologies

thanks Rhi

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 137 posts
  • from West Texas
pandabandit12 wrote:
i do have one of looper lol and too late for the hunger games, those were already putout and taken :[

i'll def keep an eye out for hobbit, monster inc 2, brave

but talking about monsters inc 2 we are playing paraNorman later this summer, the next movie from the makers of coraline so def 1 or 2 of those :]

@dinky - :lol: i know i know...please accept my deepest of apologies

I'd love a Brave poster if any are left, even paraNorman would be sweet! So nice of you to share those.

If there is any chance you can Snag a Prometheus somethign or other for me that would be amazing! Would also be amazing if you have one for Moonrise Kingdom!

• 1050 posts
  • from Los Angeles
Ooo, my houseold looooves mediocre indie sci fi movies, so let me know if you have any coming up. :)

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
sawdustbear wrote:
Ooo, my houseold looooves mediocre indie sci fi movies, so let me know if you have any coming up. :)

you got it :]

How much are you selling these for? I'd be interested in an Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter poster if you got one.

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
FlipCanuck wrote:
How much are you selling these for? I'd be interested in an Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter poster if you got one.

oh not selling them...we give them away in a box in the lobby so would just need a couple bucks for shipping :]

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.049s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off