Cartoon Fans

1, 2, 3, 4  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

• 137 posts
  • from lost in space
I like cartoons. The Simpsons is an all time CLASSIC!! Bob's Burgers is awesome and so is Avatar the Last Airbender, American Dad!!

Always looking for awesome custom 5" MadL other

Dok A, Scribe, Tara Mcpherson, Kathie Olivas, Amanda Visell, JPK, Kevin Gosselin, the list goes on...

I have been watching Regular Show with my kids an I am pretty sure I enjoy it more than they do. I wish they had cartoons like this when I was a kid.

• 1204 posts
  • from Huntsville, Alabama
My all time favorite is Daria. Can I tell you how excited I am that they're replaying on MTV.

I love love love Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's pure cartoon genius.

I also love Futurama. :D

South Park IMHO is the best show ever created. The social commentary, subtext and satire on that show are pure genius.

WTB any Skelve

While a worthy topic, I believe you all are responding to a thread created by a spammer.

Hope's Mother wrote:
I'm glad you found stuff that you love, but I guess this stuff doesn't appeal to me. I don't get it, but I appreciate that you have your own unique taste.

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
hopeewon wrote:
While a worthy topic, I believe you all are responding to a thread created by a spammer.

:rofl: I didn't want to say anything and ruin their fun.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

yerflap wrote:
hopeewon wrote:

Aw nuts, I wanted to talk about cartoons :(

• 164 posts
  • from Phoenix, Arizona
wouldhurtafly wrote:
South Park IMHO is the best show ever created. The social commentary, subtext and satire on that show are pure genius.

Only if Butters is in the episode..

yerflap wrote:
hopeewon wrote:

ZOMG how could I have been so blind...I feel so dirty and ignorant. :D

WTB any Skelve

• 1204 posts
  • from Huntsville, Alabama
But... but... but... I like cartoons. Can we keep the thread? Can we? Can we? :pray:

:doh: I thought about it after I posted, but then thought what the hell, who doesn't like cartoons? Especially in this crowd. :D

i recently got into a discussion about cartoons, specifically about how 80's cartoons were better than 90's ones. each of us had valid points but the one i was trying to make was that cartoons from the 80's (even if alot of them were made to push toys) seemed to have a childs imagination more in mind. i remember playing g.i joe and transformers and masters of the universe etc. and i dont remember any kid i knew in the 90s saying lets go play ren and stimpy etc. i dunno maybe im off base but alot of cartoons seem frenetic now and kids seem just as all over the place as the cartoons they watch ahhaha. BUT here are some cartoons i love/loved

the real ghostbusters, masters of the universe, tmnt, transformers, gi joe, and if anyone remembers INHUMANOIDS that show was ridiculous! also animaniacs, tiny toons, ren and stimpy, futurama, adventure time, regular show are ones that come readily to mind

Ninjaskills is not a spammer. He has a rather large collection of toys including customs. I'm actually in the process of repairing an interesting steel robot toy for him that took a nose dive from a shelf.

Batman animated series for the win

• 447 posts
  • from Lowhell, MA
hopeewon wrote:

I think it was too but ninjaskills was just the 1st to reply....is that possible? Create thread/ delete first post and everything looks in order? The first post the guy said "show" a dozen times.... and south park is definitely the best "cartoon" in ALL of the land!

edstuff wrote:
Ninjaskills is not a spammer. He has a rather large collection of toys including customs. I'm actually in the process of repairing an interesting steel robot toy for him that took a nose dive from a shelf.

Batman animated series for the win

oh crap how could i forget this! actually all the dc shows were great, jlu, superman, teen titans, batman beyond.

i liked avengers earths mightiest heroes but they are cancelling it to make a new avengers cartoon...lame

1, 2, 3, 4  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.054s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off