Favorite X-Files episode?

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

• 96 posts
  • from El Monte, CA
Ive been watching a bunch of X Files on netflix lately and wanted to know whats everyone's favorite episode/episodes.

Mine are "The Unnatural" (the baseball one), "Arcadia" (the shit monster one), and "X-Cops" (the COPS style one).

What are yours?

WTB Wilkowski pieces (Especially Budcats)

Collect and Destroy: ROACHSHACK138
Instagram: ROACHSHACK138
Kidrobot: ROACHSHACK138

This is one of my favorite tv shows. Whenever I gets time, i love to watch some of its following episodes online at Series Gate such as Scary Monsters, Alone, Salvage, Rush.....

All 9 seasons are having fine episodes which are difficult to me to pick somes. All are good.

• 3075 posts
  • from Portland, OR
It's been so long, and there were so many great episodes!

The one I remember liking the best was the episode where the carnival guy had another human-like creature living inside him. It crawled out and did horrible things to people then crawled back in. I wish I could remember more details.

Also liked the storyline with the spidery guy who caught people and spun them in cocoon-like webs down in the sewers and sucked out their juices.

It was such an appetizing series, wasn't it?

• 96 posts
  • from El Monte, CA
leroidecoeur wrote:

The one I remember liking the best was the episode where the carnival guy had another human-like creature living inside hbim. It crawled out and did horrible things to people then crawled back in. I wish I could remember more details.

Also liked the storyline with the spidery guy who caught people and spun them in cocoon-like webs down in the sewers and sucked out their juices.

That episode was called Humbug, I used to love that one as a kid but I ended up getting tired of it (I used to watch it a lot). Another one I really enjoyed was Hunger
where some kid works at a burger joint and eats peoples brains. I always remember the beginning used to scare me as a kid.

• 490 posts
  • from Little Elm, Texas
ROACHSHACK138 wrote:
leroidecoeur wrote:

The one I remember liking the best was the episode where the carnival guy had another human-like creature living inside hbim. It crawled out and did horrible things to people then crawled back in. I wish I could remember more details.

That episode was called Humbug, I used to love that one as a kid but I ended up getting tired of it (I used to watch it a lot). Another one I really enjoyed was Hunger
where some kid works at a burger joint and eats peoples brains. I always remember the beginning used to scare me as a kid.

Humbug was one of my favorites as well. Mulder & Scully + Jim Rose & The Enigma - what's not to like.

I also liked War of the Coprophages. Robot cockroaches, Dr. Bambi, and Planet of the Apes references all in one episode!

I always preferred the "monster of the week" episodes over the consipracy plot/ongoing angst stories. Then again, I still miss the original Kolchak - the Night Stalker too.

"How old would be you if you didn't know how old you was?"

- Satchel Paige

It's been so long that I really don't remember any of them, but I know I really liked "Clyde Bruckman's final response" and the episode about Tooms.

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

• 1488 posts
  • from Long beach, CA.
my wife and I got on an X-files kick and i ended up buying all the seasons and we just popped them in at night and would watch 1 or 2 until the series was done. Definately hard to choose a fave

• 96 posts
  • from El Monte, CA
SecurityGeek wrote:
ROACHSHACK138 wrote:
leroidecoeur wrote:

Humbug was one of my favorites as well. Mulder & Scully + Jim Rose & The Enigma - what's not to like.

I also liked War of the Coprophages. Robot cockroaches, Dr. Bambi, and Planet of the Apes references all in one episode!

I always preferred the "monster of the week" episodes over the consipracy plot/ongoing angst stories. Then again, I still miss the original Kolchak - the Night Stalker too.

War of the Copophrages was a favorite of mine. Who doesnt love a store full of people running from rasinettes? The monster of the week ones were definitely the superior episodes. I dont remember watching any conspiracy ones. Just the one off episodes.

• 447 posts
  • from Lowhell, MA
I remember the "shit monster" episode, i liked that one probably because i work at a shit factory! So I'm a little biased! There was alot of good episodes. And the movies kinda lost me. Definitely liked the older episode better. I want to watch some now :popcorn:

• 96 posts
  • from El Monte, CA
I just thought of a good one. The episode is called "Drive" with Bryan Cranston, his acting in it is awesome.

• 998 posts
  • from Southern California
I always enjoyed the vampire episode with Luke Wilson.

Instagram: BoboPfitz

I also like to watch X-Files on Netflix and SeriesGate...Mine favorite episodes of the show are following:

Duane Barry S02E05
Pusher S03E17
The Post-Modern Prometheus S05E05

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.075s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off