American Horror Show

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

• 290 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
I know it's not walking dead but this round of the Horror Show looks to be a good one. If they can live up to the hype and previews it's going to be a great story. I'm not sure about the clown, doing magic trick and having a frozen grin is actually one of the Freaks, but the clown is one of the creepiest characters I've seen in awhile. Everyone else, except for the two headed woman, seems like people you see in the city all the time. :clowny:

• 373 posts
  • from Massachooooooosets
I honestly think this one might shape up to be my favorite season yet! Last night didn't disappoint, and outside of the Walking Dead, I think AHS is seriously raising the bar with its SFX and make up. Bette and Dot were played with great, subtle nuancing and Jessica Lange ROCKS it (as usual). Freak Show has its freak flag flying proudly! :dance:

• 2104 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
I'm loving this season, although someone compared Dandy to Angelica Pickles and now it's all I see. I could do with a change in his story or a new villain. Don't get me started on Dell...

I've also been rewatching the whole series, and I forgot how incredibly campy it was from the start. Season one had so much more insanity and overacting than I remembered. Season two is still my favorite.

I'm just now getting into the Walking Dead; a local friend loaned me the first four seasons and I'm tearing thru them to get caught up. It's good! But yeah, I never miss the Freak Show on Wednesdays. This last Wednesday when Dandy said, "WHAT A SICK-O!" in regards to the new character played by Neil Patrick Harris, I was screaming laughing. Not sure how they'll wrap it all up; wouldn't surprise me if Dandy continues to get away with everything and is just another person walking the street in the end. Disturbing!

The Sideshow
Posted in: Film, Television & Literature

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.094s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off