What's your favorite/least favorite fast food restaurant?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The Sideshow
Posted in: Food

I went out to Arizona for a month last fall and became addicted to Eegee's... I also love In-N-Out burgers. (I don't like their fries, though. Sorry! Eegee's fries are WAY better!!) I'm torn between being happy and devastated that neither of them exist in New England.

I don't usually eat fast food so I'm not sure which I would say is my least favorite. I'm just gonna say Taco Bell and leave it at that.

Portillos is my all time favorite burger joint

Favorite:
Habit Burger (recently named "The best burger in America"- the title is well deserved!)
In-N-Out - of course
Fatburger - I had no expectations but it was really good. The Fatfries are yummy!

Least Favorite:
Jack in the Box - yuck! :puke:

• 490 posts
  • from Little Elm, Texas
I'm kinda torn on the whole Burger King flap. On the one hand, I've never cared for BK's food. Microwaved burgers never did anything for me. Plus the whole "move the company to Canada to avoid US taxes" issue has me torn on several fronts (relocating the company HQ to avoid paying taxes is both perfectly legal and a jerk move; our federal tax laws are beyond insane and unfair, but BK continues to benefit from the infrastructure and services that are a direct result of those taxes; some of the wealthiest companies in America pay less money in taxes than I do, but I also try to find ways to keep my tax bill as low as I possibly can; and so on).

All that said, I could really go for a Tim Hortons right about now.

"How old would be you if you didn't know how old you was?"

- Satchel Paige

SecurityGeek wrote:
I'm kinda torn on the whole Burger King flap. On the one hand, I've never cared for BK's food. Microwaved burgers never did anything for me. Plus the whole "move the company to Canada to avoid US taxes" issue has me torn on several fronts (relocating the company HQ to avoid paying taxes is both perfectly legal and a jerk move; our federal tax laws are beyond insane and unfair, but BK continues to benefit from the infrastructure and services that are a direct result of those taxes; some of the wealthiest companies in America pay less money in taxes than I do, but I also try to find ways to keep my tax bill as low as I possibly can; and so on).

All that said, I could really go for a Tim Hortons right about now.

Tim Hortons rules

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The Sideshow
Posted in: Food

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.037s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off