The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

merrybee wrote:
LadyMadeline wrote:
halfapparition wrote:
merrybee wrote:
[

CP party!

Haha, that's an option =P. Scheveningen is close to The Hague and that's a well known beach in the Netherlands with some nice restaurants.

The house we're renting is about 20 minutes from the beach. I googled it. :)

Sweet!

I need a nap

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 1204 posts
  • from Huntsville, Alabama
Getting settled in at our new place. I still think we're nuts for doing this.

Someone sold me a piece today that I would say was one of my grails. This has only happened to me one other time since I have been collecting, but it gives you such a high. The hunt is half the fun.

Finally opened a box of art bought way back in December and found some gifts inside along with my purchases. I was thinking who else would do that...

Thank You to everyone involved with Circus Posterus and StrangerFactory. You are the best.

Sweet baby, Jesus! I haven't logged on here in over a year. That's batshit.

My collection, my life & my whatnots: http://www.flickr.com/photos/do_work/

Steph wrote:
Sweet baby, Jesus! I haven't logged on here in over a year. That's batshit.

welcome back
we have missed you

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My collection, my life & my whatnots: http://www.flickr.com/photos/do_work/

• 3061 posts
  • from van down by the river
Holy shit it has been as long for me as well. All of a sudden my son is almost 3 and starts pre school on Thursday! Hello all again and hope to be back on more often.

Miskat wrote:
I have a "list" and now they're on it

brandtpeters wrote:
I think this whole thing happened just to hear i love plastic say... You FAIL wooden Jesus.

Miskat wrote:
damn, why are you such an asshat, Matthew

http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckley78/

• 289 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
Same here, I guess a lot of us were on 'vacations' and are now returning to the serious business of our collections.

DRAGON CON PREP IS ON!

• 289 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
Hello, where is everyone?

i am thinking that i need help ..

I’m so happy, guys! Summer is here, the sun shines, everything is flowering. Even my studying don’t disturb me now. If you hate academic papers just like me, you can ask the online essay writer for help for custom essays and enjoy the best summer of our lives, because it’s here and now!

1 ... 706, 707, 708, 709, 710

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.043s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off