Dreams Are Whack! Let's Share Them...

1, 2, 3, 4

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

I have no clue why but I dreamt with Hope (from this board, even though I have no clue what she looks like) and we were at a party and she was trying to convince me why all the women in the world should be lesbians :lol:

• 2093 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
Hahahahaha.

Last night I was at my old best friend's house, and her family had a dog that was slightly purple. I asked if he came like that and her sister yelled at me. Then I made one of those gel candles for some reason.

• 3278 posts
  • from The Emerald City
Johnny and i go out to eat dinner and there at the table next to us is Chris Ryniak. We recognize each other and end up sitting together and talking about this that and the other. Chris invites us back to where he stays, which is like a headquarters of sorts.

We get there and next thing i know he changes into a white cat. I was just like, "Oh what?! i didn't know he could do that!" This beautiful lady is all of a sudden very concerned and informs us that something is wrong, he can't control when he changes or what he changes into. So she takes chris away to see if they can figure it out.

We are ushered upstairs and into this room that has all sorts of jars and oddities. I'm realizing everyone here is special and we're just boring normal humans. I ask how chris is and i'm told he is a panda now. A Panda?! i wanna see! i've never been close to a panda before, so i'm taken to where chris is and there he is, as a fucking panda! But then the lady informs me that an evil man is coming and they need chris to be better before he arrives. We hear shit banging around and it's too late, he's here! The woman yells, "Keep him hidden!" to her friends and disappears. We run back into the room of jars and find a desk to hide under. We hear the door break open and after a moment of silence the desk goes flying from above us and smashes into the wall...

annnnd end of dream

• 432 posts
  • from Lowhell, MA
^^^thats quite the vivid dream! A fucking panda!!! :rofl:

• 3278 posts
  • from The Emerald City
deadhero13 wrote:
^^^thats quite the vivid dream! A fucking panda!!! :rofl:

i have them all the time, i've always been curious about sleep studies and would love a printout of my brain waves while dreaming

^me too - my dreams usually get too vivid/NC-17 to throw out in public. I love having such realistic dreams but it makes waking from them a huge pain in the ass. I usually have to sit on the shitter for about 30 minutes in the morning before I have been normalized back to real life.

I'll out myself and say that I take anti-depressants. A huge side effect is a more active dream state/more vivid dreams. We recently tried increasing my dose, and things got to be a bit too much. I think I woke my husband up at least once every night yelling or saying something outloud. Some gems include:

Put out the fire Phil (ex-husband's name)
It doesn't effing matter, mom!
Close the cabinet!
I hate you!

And during a nightmare, me literally screaming "help" at the top of my lungs and scaring the ever-loving bejeezus out of my husband.

Hope's Mother wrote:
I'm glad you found stuff that you love, but I guess this stuff doesn't appeal to me. I don't get it, but I appreciate that you have your own unique taste.

• 3278 posts
  • from The Emerald City
hopeewon wrote:
And during a nightmare, me literally screaming "help" at the top of my lungs and scaring the ever-loving bejeezus out of my husband.

oh god lol, i did something similar by waking up in the middle of the night shaking johnny, frantically saying the room was full of smoke and he flew out of the room. After a few seconds the smoke cleared and the smell faded, but i swear up and down i genuinely saw and smelled smoke while sitting up in bed

I felt so bad, he was not amused...

Marleybone wrote:
^me too - my dreams usually get too vivid/NC-17 to throw out in public. I love having such realistic dreams but it makes waking from them a huge pain in the ass. I usually have to sit on the shitter for about 30 minutes in the morning before I have been normalized back to real life.

I totally know what you mean, it can take awhile to shake a dream especially if emotions were running high. On the other subject, i had a really inappropriate dream about my boss once and it was a little hard to look him in the eye for awhile lol

All my dreams are unicorns and rainbows. If you believe that you probably need to be on all the drugs I am.

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

Just woke up from a long dream that I'll transcribe here at some other point since it's bloody long. In terms of recurring dreams, I used to dream that I was always in some sort of hotel or large building searching for an exit out while I was in art school - hilariously, I found the exit as soon as I graduated and haven't been stuck inside a building since.

I did have a dream where it was being "patched" in like what happens when you start playing WoW before an update is fully in the game - flying on a dragon whose graphics hadn't arrived. Way too many game influences on my dreams. @_@

1, 2, 3, 4

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.821s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off