MadMenYourself

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

I was going to post my madmenized portrait in "show your face" topic, then realized
this little application is so entertaining that it deserves its own thread.
this is me:

go madmen yourself at
http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/madmenyourself/
and post your portrait here

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

Oh, how I do love a good taco...

• 3316 posts
  • from The Emerald City
yargalarg! i went thru the whole shibangle-dangle and it won't downoad my pics...imma try again later =[

• 3316 posts
  • from The Emerald City
haha amavavera it looks like ur holding a condom lol the cigarettes are lost in the background :P

• 1095 posts
  • from Portsmouth UK

pandabandit12 wrote:
haha amavavera it looks like ur holding a condom lol the cigarettes are lost in the background :P

ha ha, you are partially right, but only a nonsmoker would confuse the iconic Lucky Strike pack with a condom :sperm:
(I would gladly trade my addiction to cigarettes for an addiction to sex- much more healthier)

• 3316 posts
  • from The Emerald City

Stacy after a few drinks.

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

vinylgoddess wrote:

Stacy after a few drinks.

I do like to pull out my shotgun after a drink or two...

amazing, Two and a Half Men is treated like TV gold and given anything and everything but Mad Men is about to be destroyed.
I want the network executive who wants to add more product placement and more commercials to have to put his balls on a chopping block. :popcorn:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/mad-men-s ... ed-03-2011

I'm going crazy as it is waiting for the next season that won't come till next summer and now they replaced Draper's son Bobby. But his warning to his replacement about January Jones being a bitch is hilarious -“Be careful around January [Jones]. She’s not as approachable as the others. She’s really serious about what she does. Everyone else is so nice.” :lol:

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.065s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off