opinions welcome

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

finally at the end of what seemed like a prison term with AT&T... anyone use iphone with Verizon? or Sprint? or anyone using Verizon/Sprint, would like to know if you're happy? how customer service is? dropped calls? any secret clauses they rape you with? etc...

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
I love my plan, it's called cell phones suck. I am very happy with the terms, zero dropped calls and the customer service is excellent!! :batman: :rofl:

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

yerflap wrote:
I love my plan, it's called cellphones suck. I am very happy with the terms, zero dropped calls and the customer service is excellent!! :batman: :rofl:

your customer service sucks, it comes with attitude and a smart mouth :frog: :lol:

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
dinkycow wrote:
yerflap wrote:
I love my plan, it's called cellphones suck. I am very happy with the terms, zero dropped calls and the customer service is excellent!! :batman: :rofl:

your customer service sucks, it comes with attitude and a smart mouth :frog: :lol:

Dammit, you're right...have you called me before? :lol:

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

I have had Sprint for 15 years and can't really complain. I absolutely hate going in to their stores to try to resolve any issue, but from a dropped call/reception standpoint I have been happy. Verizon coverage is not quite as robust in my area, but I have friends with iphones with both carriers and they haven't had any major issues.

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
I have been a Sprint customer for at least a decade now... Can't complain about their service and their plans are usually very reasonable (and I have had little to no dropped calls, ever)... The only thing I am not happy about is that they got rid of their Premier program recently which took away a monthly discount I was receiving. Oh, well... Otherwise, no other complaints.

It really depends on where you are located. I've tried Sprint in various areas and some were good, others bad. Worked much better in cities than in rural areas. I had a Sprint hotspot for work a couple years ago. Worked fine here in Chicago. If I went into Wisconsin to visit the parents, not so good.

Most phone stores will let you borrow a phone to try out in your area.

Ron

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 3066 posts
  • from Portland, OR
I live in a weird pocket where the only provider with reliable coverage at my house is Verizon. But I've used Sprint, AT&T, Voicestream(T-Mobile), and Nextel(now Sprint) in the past. All of them were unreliable at my house, but I got to know more about them around town too. AT&T totally sucked. Lots of dropped calls everywhere. T-Mobile and Sprint/Nextel were better, but not perfect. With Verizon, I experience virtually no dropped calls, and can always get a signal at my house without going upstairs or outside to do it. I hate all of them for all the reasons everyone else does, but at least Verizon signal has been flawless for me.

dinkycow wrote:
yerflap wrote:

:bravo:

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

• 2452 posts
  • from San Francisco
I agree with Rich, AT&T seems to be the only one that works well for me where I live, also when I visit the in-laws in Oregon my phone works better then there satellite internet.

AT&T works best for me in Chicago and when I travel.

Ron

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 2713 posts
  • from Boston Suburps....burp.

Oh sorry, I am exhausted...I looked at this quickly and thought it said onions welcome.

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Floyd44 wrote:

Oh sorry, I am exhausted...I looked at this quickly and thought it said onions welcome.

:lol:

I have an iPhone with AT&t; customer service is awful and it's expensive, but they are the only ones who cover us up in the mountains-- the new iPhone is much better than the version I had before with no dropped calls, but it's way too easy to flip the tiny ringer off button on it, so I miss most of my calls. BP has a brand new blackberry that was awesome the first week he got it, but now it won't hold a charge and freezes up....lots of drpped calls too, but I think that might have more to do with where you are.
btw, had Verizon when we were in FL-- great customer service, but more expensive

Miskat wrote:
I have an iPhone with AT&t; customer service is awful and it's expensive, but they are the only ones who cover us up in the mountains-- the new iPhone is much better than the version I had before with no dropped calls, but it's way too easy to flip the tiny ringer off button on it, so I miss most of my calls. BP has a brand new blackberry that was awesome the first week he got it, but now it won't hold a charge and freezes up....lots of drpped calls too, but I think that might have more to do with where you are.
btw, had Verizon when we were in FL-- great customer service, but more expensive

If you put a bumper on it the button is hard to hit.

Ron

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 1.580s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off