opinions welcome

1, 2

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

yeah I would agree with Miskat. Verizon is more expensive here for what you get.

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Marleybone wrote:
yeah I would agree with Miskat. Verizon is more expensive here for what you get.

Agreed. Verizon was actually more expensive for me when I was living on the east coast and that's why I switched to Sprint about a decade ago and just kept it because I was happy with the plan(s), cost (for the most part), and service.

• 2603 posts
  • from Flagstaff, AZ - no it's not like Phoenix
The big difference for iPhones on Verizon is you can either talk or use data. Not at the same time. I use both at the same time a lot. I lived in Salt Lake City 6 years ago. I had to evaluate phones for the executives. There AT&T was best. I've had few issues with AT&T over the past 15 years I've been with them. There will be haters for all carriers. Never understand why people are like that.

Ron

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

Wish AT&T wasn't the frontrunner Lol but thanks for all the info!

Anybody really happy with a printer for art prints?

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
dinkycow wrote:

EPSON all the way... according to the husband. :)

• 1044 posts
  • from Los Angeles
NO!ra79 wrote:
dinkycow wrote:

I had access to a nice large format Epson printer for a while, and it was niiiiice.

I don't bother printing my own prints at home anymore, though. I use iprintfromhome.com for prints, and overnightprints.com for postcard/postcard prints.

sawdustbear wrote:
NO!ra79 wrote:
dinkycow wrote:

I had access to a nice large format Epson printer for a while, and it was niiiiice.

I don't bother printing my own prints at home anymore, though. I use iprintfromhome.com for prints, and overnightprints.com for postcard/postcard prints.

I'm currently stuck in the debate between getting a printer to print myself or having it done. Thank you for the .com's. I'll look into them.

• 2469 posts
  • from San Francisco
dinkycow wrote:
sawdustbear wrote:
NO!ra79 wrote:
dinkycow wrote:

I'm currently stuck in the debate between getting a printer to print myself or having it done. Thank you for the .com's. I'll look into them.

A regular printer wont have the right inks for lasting prints. You need to shell out $$$ for that.

• 1044 posts
  • from Los Angeles
DrilOne wrote:
A regular printer wont have the right inks for lasting prints. You need to shell out $$$ for that.

I really hope the Epson printers that are being marketed as professional printers with archival ink options do, otherwise I've got some apology letters to write.

sawdustbear wrote:
DrilOne wrote:

I really hope the Epson printers that are being marketed as professional printers with archival ink options do, otherwise I've got some apology letters to write.

That's why I'm stuck. I keep doing research but there's iffyness on what lasts and Epson has 'artist' series that I would want to think lasts but am always suspicious. That's why I like hearing people's experiences.

• 767 posts
  • from New Hampshire
I Have the Iphone 4S with Sprint. I was going to try to go with AT&T until I saw the way they structure there data plans, then I was like "no thanks". I am still with Sprint which in my opinion is the lesser of all the evils...

On a quick side note:

I called Sprint because I too had crappy cell service at my house, and they sent me the Air Rave (which is like having a mini cell tower in your house). I have had 5 bars everyday since I got it. P.S. all cell phones under one roof will benefit from it even if they are under non Sprint contract. Plus, it's FREE!!!

Edit: Awwww crap. I just noticed this topic is over.... Bummer :(

1, 2

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.135s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off