Secret Santa 2011

1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

• 3301 posts
  • from The Emerald City
vramirez wrote:
Well we can be thankful that it was only one person I guess. Still really sucks for whoever didn't get something. Hopefully we can fix it.

Either way you guys did a great job.

we got them covered :]

• 811 posts
  • from Southern California
pandabandit12 wrote:
vramirez wrote:
Well we can be thankful that it was only one person I guess. Still really sucks for whoever didn't get something. Hopefully we can fix it.

Either way you guys did a great job.

we got them covered :]

Thats awesome. You guys did a great job.

dinkycow wrote:
I have decided it has been long enough and enough unanswered emails & PM's have been sent that it should be said --

ejholmes30 received a wonderful package from his Secret Santa Marlebyone (shown below) but did not give the same courtesy to his swappy. Everything has been resolved, because Rhi is awesome and made sure everyone on the list got a package, but the fact still remains that ejholmes30 never sent anything after receiving his package nor has made any attempt to fix the issue or respond. I apologize if it does not seem right to out people for things like this but I like this community and will not sit quietly while people neglect to follow through so they can continue to get away with behavior like this. I personally hope ejholmes30 shows up on the boards and has a great explanation, till then no more swapping for him.

Was there ever a resolution to this?

• 3301 posts
  • from The Emerald City
dunnybunny wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
I have decided it has been long enough and enough unanswered emails & PM's have been sent that it should be said --

ejholmes30 received a wonderful package from his Secret Santa Marlebyone (shown below) but did not give the same courtesy to his swappy. Everything has been resolved, because Rhi is awesome and made sure everyone on the list got a package, but the fact still remains that ejholmes30 never sent anything after receiving his package nor has made any attempt to fix the issue or respond. I apologize if it does not seem right to out people for things like this but I like this community and will not sit quietly while people neglect to follow through so they can continue to get away with behavior like this. I personally hope ejholmes30 shows up on the boards and has a great explanation, till then no more swapping for him.

Was there ever a resolution to this?

He finally replied to me saying he had a family emergency and was away for awhile, when he got back home the package had been returned. and he'll send it back out, this was Jan 20th...

thought he might jump on here and make a post but yea, idk friends, idk

Hey guys... I did receive a message late last night from ej asking for my address.. And an apology saying he had a lot going on.. I was going to post on here last week about the very cool gift I rec'd from Rhiannon and Nora and I was also told Rich was apart of!!! I was trying to do a lil surprise gift for Rich but I have had my hands full with two very sick kids at the last few weeks!! So I would also really like to thank Rich for making sure I was not forgotten.. I thought I better just let this thread die.. I really have no problem with not getting anything I understand things come up.. Trust me it happens all the time over here.. I will let everyone know when I rec my gift from him.. He said he was going to ship it out on Mon. Now the only problem I do have is reading that he was going to send it out on the 20th.. And I noticed he tried to get in on the lottery and a few of you jumped all over him.. Lol.. I really hope that is not why he is sending me something to get back into the CP posse we have formed... Either way.. I'm cool with it.. Like I said earlier.. I was kinda embarrassed when I was the only one not to get anything but Im over it.. Again I want to thank Rhi, Nora and Rich for thinking of me.. I can't get on here like I would like to anymore with a baby and a 4 year old but I love how everyone looks after everyone on here.. Its a great place to be a part of and I'm glad to be in the mix at all.. KO and BP and their crew are so generous and fair with us fans!! But.. I will say that its the awesome people on here that make this place like no other.. They should be extremely thankful for the great and respectful fans that they have.. It is.. In my opinion what will keep them as going long after the rest of the other artists fade away.. Thank you for everyone who had my back!!

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Moloko Plus wrote:
Hey guys... I did receive a message late last night from ej asking for my address.. And an apology saying he had a lot going on.. I was going to post on here last week about the very cool gift I rec'd from Rhiannon and Nora and I was also told Rich was apart of!!! I was trying to do a lil surprise gift for Rich but I have had my hands full with two very sick kids at the last few weeks!! So I would also really like to thank Rich for making sure I was not forgotten.. I thought I better just let this thread die.. I really have no problem with not getting anything I understand things come up.. Trust me it happens all the time over here.. I will let everyone know when I rec my gift from him.. He said he was going to ship it out on Mon. Now the only problem I do have is reading that he was going to send it out on the 20th.. And I noticed he tried to get in on the lottery and a few of you jumped all over him.. Lol.. I really hope that is not why he is sending me something to get back into the CP posse we have formed... Either way.. I'm cool with it.. Like I said earlier.. I was kinda embarrassed when I was the only one not to get anything but Im over it.. Again I want to thank Rhi, Nora and Rich for thinking of me.. I can't get on here like I would like to anymore with a baby and a 4 year old but I love how everyone looks after everyone on here.. Its a great place to be a part of and I'm glad to be in the mix at all.. KO and BP and their crew are so generous and fair with us fans!! But.. I will say that its the awesome people on here that make this place like no other.. They should be extremely thankful for the great and respectful fans that they have.. It is.. In my opinion what will keep them as going long after the rest of the other artists fade away.. Thank you for everyone who had my back!!

I posted this in another thread, but just wanted to post it here as well, to say thank you for the Thank-You gift, Jay!!! You are awesome and very talented!!!! :D

...Because Jay is AWESOME!!! by NO!ra, on Flickr

Love this!!!!!!!!

:dance: Your very welcome buddy!! Us BT lovers need to stick together!! And thanks for the nice compliment!! Once I get this little art business started I would love some advice from all of you.. I just need a little time to get things done..

Our new neighbors have one and the freaking thing barks all day long. I normally like them but this one makes me think of skeet shooting.

Ron

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 3066 posts
  • from Portland, OR
I'm glad the giver has stepped up. Even a late effort is better than nothing at all. That point can be debated, but I'm glad it's working out the way it seems to be.

There's also a Boston in my house. Buster is his name. He only barks a lot when he senses someone nearby who doesn't like him. hint, hint Ron JK, he doesn't bark much.

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
leroidecoeur wrote:
I'm glad the giver has stepped up. Even a late effort is better than nothing at all. That point can be debated, but I'm glad it's working out the way it seems to be.

There's also a Boston in my house. Buster is his name. He only barks a lot when he senses someone nearby who doesn't like him. hint, hint Ron JK, he doesn't bark much.

Our two BTs don't bark much, either, unless they hear someone at the door. That's about the only time. I don't know Bostons to bark that much, Ron... It must be you. KIDDING! :lol:

I know other people with them who have no problems. They lock the dog in the master bedroom when they go to work or go out. There are only two places where we share a common wall. Unfortunately the master bath is one of them.

Ron

NO!ra79 wrote:
leroidecoeur wrote:

Our two BTs don't bark much, either, unless they hear someone at the door. That's about the only time. I don't know Bostons to bark that much, Ron... It must be you. KIDDING! :lol:

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Thotfulspot wrote:
I know other people with them who have no problems. They lock the dog in the master bedroom when they go to work or go out. There are only two places where we share a common wall. Unfortunately the master bath is one of them.

Ron

Yikes! Poor you and poor dog! I think it sounds like the dog has separation anxiety or just doesn't want to be cooped up like that. :( Either way, it sucks.

I really feel bad for the dog. I can at least close the bathroom door and put on headphones so I can't hear the dog. I think you are right about the separation anxiety. The bedroom is huge so it's not like it's locked in a closet. Even if they lock it in the bathroom it's bigger than some apartments I've rented.

NO!ra79 wrote:
Thotfulspot wrote:

Ron

Yikes! Poor you and poor dog! I think it sounds like the dog has separation anxiety or just doesn't want to be cooped up like that. :( Either way, it sucks.

Hey guys... I hate to drag this thread back up but I just wanted everyone to know I rec'd my secret Santa package from my SS.. It was delivered about two weeks ago but I was away from home so I just got it today.. Hopefully the next time we do this there is no problems..

Thank you to everyone who stood up for me and a very special thanks to Rhiannon, Nora and Rich for thinking of me... And Jamie for always making sure I was takin care of.. I love all you guys..

Is it time to start 2012 so we can all get it finished on time?

1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 1.013s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off