They keep saying I'll like, but I don't

1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

• 1095 posts
  • from Portsmouth UK
Thotfulspot wrote:
You can make a nice cheese fondue with a can of Cheddar Cheese soup and some Gruyre. Toss in a clove of garlic and a little cayenne pepper. Cut a baguette into cubes and you're done. I let it simmer on the stove for 30 minutes and put it into your fondue pan.

Ron

This sounds incredible.Slightly baffled by Cheddar cheese soup but I want some.Now.

• 2585 posts
  • from Flagstaff, AZ - no it's not like Phoenix
mrdave wrote:
Thotfulspot wrote:
You can make a nice cheese fondue with a can of Cheddar Cheese soup and some Gruyre. Toss in a clove of garlic and a little cayenne pepper. Cut a baguette into cubes and you're done. I let it simmer on the stove for 30 minutes and put it into your fondue pan.

Ron

This sounds incredible.Slightly baffled by Cheddar cheese soup but I want some.Now.

A can from Campbells and 2 oz. of gruyre or other swiss type cheese. Measure the chunk of cheese before shredding.

If there was beer involved it would be Beer and Cheese soup. I don't use crappy ingredients for that.

Ron

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 1095 posts
  • from Portsmouth UK
Thotfulspot wrote:
mrdave wrote:
Thotfulspot wrote:

Ron

A can from Campbells and 2 oz. of gruyre or other swiss type cheese. Measure the chunk of cheese before shredding.

If there was beer involved it would be Beer and Cheese soup. I don't use crappy ingredients for that.

Ron

I'm not sure we have Campbells cheese soup.I shall investigate.Thoroughly.

1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 1.454s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off