They keep saying I'll like, but I don't

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

• 1043 posts
  • from Los Angeles
What I've concluded from this thread is that I'll never be able to invite y'all over for dinner.

• 2085 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
If you cook eggs with Avocado and Cilantro and have some sushi, I'll totally be there!

But only if we can catch Citizen Kane and eat rice pudding afterwards.

• 1043 posts
  • from Los Angeles
CMR wrote:
If you cook eggs with Avocado and Cilantro and have some sushi, I'll totally be there!

But only if we can catch Citizen Kane and eat rice pudding afterwards.

I've never watched Citizen Kane, but I can make all of these things! And cheesecake.

dinkycow wrote:
James Dean was yummy looking
rice pudding

I read that as "James Dean was yummy looking rice pudding" and was wondering if that was another term for "white bread" that I hadn't heard of. Durrrrrr.

• 811 posts
  • from Southern California
I love Big Bang Theory. I can live with the laugh track.

Dont get:
Kaiju
Glyos
Bearabricks
Lentils
Flax Seed
Skinny Cow ice cream(i'd rather be a fat cow)
The bastardization of coffee know as caramel chocolate blady blah frapaccino crap.

sawdustbear wrote:

dinkycow wrote:
rice pudding

I read that as "James Dean was yummy looking rice pudding" and was wondering if that was another term for "white bread" that I hadn't heard of. Durrrrrr.

:rofl:
my bad, I should have put my pervy thoughts in parentheses

vramirez wrote:
Lentils

YES! I hate lentejas and my entire life my grandmother has made it her mission to change my opinion.

• 811 posts
dinkycow wrote:
sawdustbear wrote:

dinkycow wrote:
rice pudding

vramirez wrote:
Lentils

YES! I hate lentejas and my entire life my grandmother has made it her mission to change my opinion.

MY GRANDMA TOO! I friggen hate Lentejas. She pretends like its a surprise everytime and makes me taste them. Blech.

vramirez wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
sawdustbear wrote:

dinkycow wrote:
rice pudding

vramirez wrote:
Lentils

MY GRANDMA TOO! I friggen hate Lentejas. She pretends like its a surprise everytime and makes me taste them. Blech.

it's an abuela thing, they act like you've never tried it before and this argument hasn't existed for 30 years and this time you'll like it :lol:

• 811 posts
dinkycow wrote:
it's an abuela thing, they act like you've never tried it before and this argument hasn't existed for 30 years and this time you'll like it :lol:

Exactly. And those little shrimpy patty things the Tortas de Camarones. Don't even get me started on the smelly mexican cheese quesadillas she tried to sneak in haha.

• 450 posts
  • from Cleveland, Ohio
Anything in coffee.

Seriously, don't pour a half a jug of Peppermint Gingerbread Coffeemate into a mug of perfectly acceptable coffee, and then cover it with whipped cream and caramel. What are you, stupid? There was coffee in there. It was coffee-flavored. Why in the bloody hell did you need to add a goddamn milkshake to that cup of coffee?

If you want a milkshake, go get a damn milkshake. If you want a cup of coffee, then get a cup of coffee.

But these aren't two great tastes that taste great together. You put anything in my coffee, I'm going to stab you. Then I will pour unicorn tears over the wound, healing it completely, and then I will beat you senseless with the exhaust pipe from a '78 Buick.

Seriously.

Just leave.

The.

Damn.

Coffee.

Alone.

• 178 posts
  • from Albuquerque NM
I can't stand:
Rancid
Kiss
Led Zepplin
theres other stuff but im in a good mood todsay so its not coming to me

Living Behind the Counter at STRANGER FACTORY!!!

@Steve: way to channel Denis Leary -- except it was Maple Nut Crunch :lol:

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

As I recall, Steve likes Maker's Mark in his coffee...

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
Now I want to pour flavoured coffee cream into Steves cup just so I can see what unicorn tears feel like. I bet they are warm and velvety.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

http://bit.ly/wMzFLd

Did someone mention unicorns?

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

I must be a weirdo or something... I think I like, or don't really mind, everything that has been mentioned thus far.

Am I odd for trying things out that I just don't like? For example, I used to hate pickles growing up, and to some degree I still don't like the taste of them.... but I still eat them. :lol:
In fact there are tons of things that I don't like but still do.

I do think my line in the sand might be testicles though. No rocky mountain oysters for me or anything dealing with testicles in my mouth thank you very much. :lol:
But in all actuality I would probably try them... I admit it. I'll try everything at least once.

and some of the foods on that Bizarre Foods show kind of creeps me out a little sometimes too

"We're slaves to gizmos and toys." - George Carlin

My WTB list:
http://www.circusposterus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2229

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 1.220s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off