Wondercon!

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Sent in for a press pass last week, if I get one I'll go. Do any of you plan on going?

• 1044 posts
  • from Los Angeles
I will be!

(at small press table 70, Sawdust Press, usually)

Nice! I hope I can score a press pass as a free lacer. It would be nice to meet some people from the board.

• 148 posts
  • from Los Angeles CA
crunch wrote:
Sent in for a press pass last week, if I get one I'll go. Do any of you plan on going?

Hey Crunch would you mind telling me how much you're paying for your hotel? I'm trying to find a hotel within walking distance but since Disneyland is across the street the hotels in the area cost a fortune.

I still have not booked one yet becaue I am not %100 sure I am going. I work for a travel agency so I get pretty good discounts on hotels.

I've been going for the past few years, but can't make it this year since it's in Anaheim :(

• 1044 posts
  • from Los Angeles
The "official" hotel is $129, which is actually a good price for a hotel in the area. There are a TON of motels around too in the $60-90 range...the proximity to Disneyland is actually a plus because there are so many cheap places to stay that cater to that crowd.

• 148 posts
  • from Los Angeles CA
sawdustbear wrote:
The "official" hotel is $129, which is actually a good price for a hotel in the area. There are a TON of motels around too in the $60-90 range...the proximity to Disneyland is actually a plus because there are so many cheap places to stay that cater to that crowd.

Thanks for the info sawdustbear, that's great advice.

• 811 posts
  • from Southern California
Anaheim isnt too far I should go check it out this year. Been wanting to go the last few years.

• 1487 posts
  • from Long beach, CA.
vramirez wrote:
Anaheim isnt too far I should go check it out this year. Been wanting to go the last few years.

This is the 1st year in Anaheim, its usually in San fran.

• 811 posts
1V1ARTIN wrote:
vramirez wrote:

Yeah thats what kept me from going previously. Now it's like 45min-1hr away. Is it going to be bigger or smaller than when it was in SF?

• 148 posts
  • from Los Angeles CA
vramirez wrote:
Yeah thats what kept me from going previously. Now it's like 45min-1hr away. Is it going to be bigger or smaller than when it was in SF?

Vanessa here's the vendor list http://bit.ly/x8OfIC
I'm just going for one day since it doesn't look like there's a ton of vinyl. And no Toypinionated booth :(

• 1044 posts
  • from Los Angeles
vramirez wrote:
1V1ARTIN wrote:
vramirez wrote:

Based on the map, I think it's about the same size, but I think there'll be a nice change up in some vendors due to the location move. I predict attendance will probably be a little lower, though.

All of you are welcome to come by to my table in Small Press for a cookie and a juice box. :)

sawdustbear wrote:
vramirez wrote:
1V1ARTIN wrote:
vramirez wrote:

Based on the map, I think it's about the same size, but I think there'll be a nice change up in some vendors due to the location move. I predict attendance will probably be a little lower, though.

All of you are welcome to come by to my table in Small Press for a cookie and a juice box. :)

Are you going to SDCC also? :P

• 811 posts
PARID004 wrote:
vramirez wrote:

Vanessa here's the vendor list http://bit.ly/x8OfIC
I'm just going for one day since it doesn't look like there's a ton of vinyl. And no Toypinionated booth :(

Thank you for the link. Yeah I heard it was more books and print materials. I will probably only go one day as well. Guess we will have to wait for DesignerCon for more Toypinionated action .

sawdustbear wrote:
vramirez wrote:
1V1ARTIN wrote:
vramirez wrote:

Cool if I go I will definitely swing by, with or without the lure of juice and a cookie :)

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.065s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off