Who's on YOUR list?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

• 117 posts
  • from Albuquerque, NM
Hey everyone! So we've been having a lot of fun with this at SF, and I thought it might be fun to see who's who on your lists.
My husband and I both have them...they kind of change from time to time. But here are my top five guys.
And just for the record, I was a Johnny Depp girl from Edward Scissorhands and Don Juan...not a Pirates bandwagon girl.
Is it a coincidence he's here filming The Lone Ranger? Hmmmmmmmm......something to think about.

Is it weird that I thought his Wolverine claws were sexy?

A little tribute to Aubrie here.....

Hairlip scar...not a problem. Gotta love the eyes.

And the fifth always depends on my mood.....recently it's been this guy. Mr.Bradley Cooper from The Hangover.

Wow. After seeing all these together I can see I'm a girl who loves great hair.

What matters is just the one thing; to penetrate to the very heart of a thing, and create it better. - Toulouse Latrec

lol--how did I know you would start this thread-- try to keep it clean this time lady!

m' yeah, I'm gonna need you to change your number 5. That'd be great.

Now I feel old, I've loved Depp since his death in Elm Street.

Based on Kathie's warning I can't play :lol:

Oh my god I used to ADORE Downey ... but then he got all popular so I sent him packing :tsktsk:

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

• 117 posts
  • from Albuquerque, NM
Ha ha!!! No need to feel old, my husband and I laughed at his Elm Street cameo....he had a Rush poster in his room, and that's Casey's favorite band.

Everyone can play as long as...hmmmmm....half-nudity should be allowed.

No giant nipples please.

KO that one's for you.

What matters is just the one thing; to penetrate to the very heart of a thing, and create it better. - Toulouse Latrec

• 1046 posts
  • from Los Angeles

But only with the beard. Jedi robes optional.

So that's a no to pepperoni nipples? :lol:

• 117 posts
  • from Albuquerque, NM
No pepnips allowed.
And Ewan McGregor is hot, he's great in Long Way Round.
Jedi robes make it though. I'd insist on them if I.....uh.....ever met him.

Claudio Sanchez. Fucking swoon. Super nice guy, one of my favourite bands ever, and if it wasn't for him, I may have never happened upon CP.

Naturally, he's married to the incredibly talented writer, businesswoman and all-around bombshell, Chandra Echert. :machinegun:

Coheed is touring with Iron Maiden this year. No Toronto stop, but they are hitting Albuquerque in August. Hmm. :dadebil:

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

I don't know who I'd put in the top 5 (although Christina Hendricks and Scarlett Johansson would probably make the cut) but thanks to Colin Christian's FB page, Felicia Baak is DEFINITELY on the list (and apparently inspired his lovely piece).

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
I'll go with half nudity...

This man can do no wrong...David Beckham :drool:

Chris Evans but only when he plays cocky smart mouth characters like Johnny Storm - not so much the pretty boy Evans.

And I'm with you ladies on Bradley Cooper but again I like him dirtier, not all pretty boy.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

• 1046 posts
  • from Los Angeles
yerflap wrote:
And I'm with you ladies on Bradley Cooper but again I like him dirtier, not all pretty boy.

I've been pretty much disassociated with current events of the good looking male movie star persuasion, so feel free to post more pictures of this dude to...inform me further.

greenhorn1 wrote:
I don't know who I'd put in the top 5 (although Christina Hendricks and Scarlett Johansson would probably make the cut) but thanks to Colin Christian's FB page, Felicia Baak is DEFINITELY on the list (and apparently inspired his lovely piece).

She's beautiful and looks like Alyssa Milan & Rose McGowen had a love child.

So far Amy loves hair Lol and I'd happily- hmm, how to say it, play doctor with everyone's male picks.

• 117 posts
  • from Albuquerque, NM
Is it wrong that I like Beckham cause he's holding ball in front of....himself?
Being quite a hardcore soccer player myself, Beckham would be on my list except his wife is way hotter than me and I'd have no chance.
I'd have a good crack at the other guys though. Seriously.

• 117 posts
  • from Albuquerque, NM
Oh and looking at the wonderful half-nude choices, I have to say I think I'm a tattoo person as well.
I think I'll try and get Casey to ink his biceps.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.052s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off