Japanese - Etiquette, Customs and Travel info?

1, 2, 3, 4

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

• 2085 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
yerflap wrote:
masao626 wrote:
damn it, that's right. does Chris still yell at people for threadjacking?

Worse you get one of these :tsktsk:

It's like when your parents say they aren't mad at you, they're only disappointed. Ugh, right to the heart. :lol:

I stopped trying. It's like the environment...it's too far gone to try and fix anymore.

CMR wrote:
yerflap wrote:
masao626 wrote:
damn it, that's right. does Chris still yell at people for threadjacking?

Worse you get one of these :tsktsk:

It's like when your parents say they aren't mad at you, they're only disappointed. Ugh, right to the heart. :lol:

I stopped trying. It's like the environment...it's too far gone to try and fix anymore.

that's the attitude i like to see!

brandtpeters wrote:
... that should make your clown shoes curl...

"This man and his shorn pubes are unapologetically, incontrovertibly, irrevocably steampunk."
- LeCouer

• 2097 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
Hahahaha. Wonderful.

I would think you'd need handrails for balance at that thing. I would be daunted.

Dok going too?

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

Jesus-- I've got bad hips and a bum knee-- I don't think this trip is going to be pretty...AND I can't refuse a drink???

All we can hope for is someone taking video.

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

Ah squat toilets...... they do have 'western' toilets too. at airports they have have both types. Most plublic places and major hotel chains have the 'normal' types, although some come with fancy buttons, heated toilet seats, and multiple kinds of sprays.

• 3066 posts
  • from Portland, OR
Thotfulspot wrote:
I can see KO and BP practicing in their backyard. I've always had problems in the woods without a log or something to lean against. Maybe you can tag team?

In India almost anyplace that had foreign tourists had modern facilities.

If anyone decides to practice, don't overdo it or you'll poop yourself out and you'll be pissed.

Don't hate the messenger. I don't think up puns, I merely channel them.

It will be a contest, who can hold it longer. Shall we start a pool?

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

After noticing this thread had exploded with responses I suspected some derailment possibly containing toilet humour... I was correct.

Shame on you guys breaking CMR's spirit :tsktsk:

Oh man, so many people are going to be taking pictures of the group of you!!!

• 3066 posts
  • from Portland, OR
fallen wrote:
After noticing this thread had exploded with responses I suspected some derailment possibly containing toilet humour... I was correct.

Shame on you guys breaking CMR's spirit :tsktsk:

This isn't church.

1, 2, 3, 4

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.830s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off