HALLOWEEN.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

It's mid-September, so I expect all you Halloweenophiles out there are well into mental, and possibly physical plans for this year's festivities.

What's everybody doing? Any costume ideas? Parties? Decorating goals?

I usually go all-out for costumes, but will probably take a little break this year and go a little simpler, just because I'm lacking in the time department.

Amanda_Louise wrote:
It's mid-September, so I expect all you Halloweenophiles out there are well into mental, and possibly physical plans for this year's festivities.

I usually go all-out for costumes, but will probably take a little break this year and go a little simpler, just because I'm lacking in the time department.

een way too busy to ponder yet. gimme another week!

i was shocked Kroger had pumpkins out already!!!
b

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 502 posts
  • from Nashville,TN
Haha yeah they do! That blew me away. In just a little bit the farmer's market will be full of them too. If not already, I haven't been.

I love Halloween!
But this year, I will be in Spain. So, no costumes or festivities for me. Just tapas and sangria!

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
Hopefully I will be in Montreal for Halloween for KO/BP's show. I think there was talk of a costume party but not definite word yet. If so I have no idea what to go as yet. Need to start thinking!

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

Oooo I have ideas :dadebil: If you dress, I dress!

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

Amanda_Louise wrote:

Any parties, Amanda?

I have an artist friend whose renowned for his Halloween parties. The entire block always shows up, LOL. It's like his Christmas.

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

I'm thinking I might go down to Athens for the OU party this year. Will see what the weather is like though.

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

• 2085 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
There is another Halloween thread going over in crypto mysteries section... BUT

I work for the entire month of October in preparation for my annual Halloween Throwdown. It's become somewhat infamous in the area as THE party, which I couldn't be more proud of. It's seriously like throwing a wedding shower every year, and it keeps getting bigger.
I also spend about a week setting up my front yard display with full size pine boxes, anatomical skeletons, about 40 jack o lanterns, a corn field, scarecrow, well, mosoleum etc.

then there are costumes to make, sheesh!

that's cool. you should post some pics of your yard decorations once you have everything set up this year!

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

• 273 posts
  • from Under a Hill in the UK..
  • Mod
Yes indeed Chris. We need photos.
The UK is sadly lacking in Halloween goodness.
Pity your party is so far away or I would crash it.

I will be attending the Avalon Ball in Glastenbury this year.
Its more a fae event than a halloween do but its a jolly good excuse to get glamed up and party.

Musings from a neo-Victorian Industrial Neverland
http://www.spookypop.com
http://www.mechtorians.com
Illustration, character design and toymaking.

• 1095 posts
  • from Portsmouth UK
Will be staying in on Halloween with the curtains drawn & the lights out as to avoid the feral youth of blighty indulging in the traditional British past time of menacing people for fag,beer & crack money under the guise of trick or treating.

mrdave wrote:
Will be staying in on Halloween with the curtains drawn & the lights out as to avoid the feral youth of blighty indulging in the traditional British past time of menacing people for fag,beer & crack money under the guise of trick or treating.

:rofl:

I'm so glad it's not just me who does that!

I'm hoping it snows so I can keep all the candy. :lol:

• 3301 posts
  • from The Emerald City

This is me and my friend Lady GagGa earlier today =] My city had the trick or treating downtown all afternoon, so we got dressed up and handed out candy to all the little children. We mostly scared them :lol:

have a few details to the costume that i didn't wanna mess with today, so should have a few more pictures to post soon of the full outfit.

oh and i'm just a bird witch lady person...haha nothing specific, just put the outfit together :)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.709s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off