BROOCHES news & info thread

1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

The Sideshow
Posted in: Amanda Louise Spayd

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
So much goodness planned I am a sucker for anything zombie!!

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

• 3301 posts
  • from The Emerald City
holy crap amanda! wow, just wow :heart:

Amanda_Louise wrote:
They'll be a new sculpt each time! After a few rounds, I might bring back a different colorway of the "classic" though, for those that missed out.

There are a few I've got sketched out, I just have to decide when the best time to release them is. For example, there will be a GID version, but I'm also planning on releasing another GID plush edition (sort of a Deadnettle II, Son of Deadnettle type of thing ;) ) and I don't want to do two GID things right in a row.

And yes Merrybee, there will be antlers!! The antlered ones are going to be super rad and special, I'm excited to get a prototype made, you guys will love it!

ooh wow, I gave out all kinds of spoilers tonight, you guys caught me in a generous mood, ha ha

There's all kinds of great things in the works! Can't wait for it all! :dance:

And what's wrong with doing two GID things in a row?!?!? You can never do too much GID ;)

"We're slaves to gizmos and toys." - George Carlin

My WTB list:
http://www.circusposterus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2229

• 3301 posts
  • from The Emerald City
so i visited my 84 year old grandmother who has always been super picky and old fashioned. She looked at my brooch and teeth pins and i could only imagine what she was thinking...

then she said to me, "ooh i really like that." i was shocked to say the least, but it made me so happy to hear :)

• 1989 posts
  • from sydney, australia
  • Mod
cannot wait for more goodies! everything sounds amazing

i absolutely love my brooches! :heart:

Don't kill me, I know you have enough with the shows coming up, but woke up this morning thinking the world needs a Dark Medic pin :D

^^ Sounds like that would make a nice brooch!

I am definitely going to have to stalk these!

• 3301 posts
  • from The Emerald City
Pipsqueak brooches on sale through inkit labs right now (just in case someone missed the instagram/facebook posts and such)

http://inkitlabs.bigcartel.com/product/ ... -pipsqueak

1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

The Sideshow
Posted in: Amanda Louise Spayd

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 2.654s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off