eggs

The Sideshow
Posted in: Scott Radke

these are all about 8" tall and 6" wide and hang on the wall.
this will be the last work i have to offer until probably july or later- i am working on my first solo show at Thinskpace Gallery in the middle of june. i'll probably post previews here and there along the way.

I really like the new added touches of white hair and WOOHOO on solo show! Please keep us updated :D

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
What is the price for these beauties? I'd love to add one of the brown versions but I need to see if my budget allows it.

And a solo show is exciting!

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
That is of course if they are for sale and not spoken for already.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

• 1204 posts
  • from Huntsville, Alabama
Very nice. Of course, my favorites are the purple ones!

The pattern reminds me of stained glass and the shape makes me think of the pointed arches used a lot in gothic architecture - might have something to do with the research I'm doing for my novel! I'm seeing that kind of thing everywhere! :)

Congrats on a solo show. I can't wait to see previews.

I like the one that looks mad, but I prefer the green over the purple.

Congrats on the solo show.

looking good-- loving the expression on the last one in particular

• 1989 posts
  • from sydney, australia
  • Mod
Big contests on the solo show! Cannot wait to see what you create!

yerflap wrote:
What is the price for these beauties? I'd love to add one of the brown versions but I need to see if my budget allows it.

budget-smudgit; Collecting is having the courage to say 'no' to paying bills!

brandtpeters wrote:
... that should make your clown shoes curl...

"This man and his shorn pubes are unapologetically, incontrovertibly, irrevocably steampunk."
- LeCouer

• 1166 posts
  • from Columbus, Ohio
tamara988 wrote:
Big contests on the solo show! Cannot wait to see what you create!

Was this typed on an iphone? I had to giggle as I'm thinking congrats was switched to contests. :lol:

Rivet
1200 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43201
614-294-TOYS (8697)
http://www.rivetgallery.com

• 1166 posts
  • from Columbus, Ohio
masao626 wrote:
yerflap wrote:

Wise, wise woman. :bottomsup:

Scott-will you be doing all 3D sculpture work for this show?

I really like the color palettes chosen for the eggs.

Rivet
1200 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43201
614-294-TOYS (8697)
http://www.rivetgallery.com

masao626 wrote:
yerflap wrote:

seriously. :roll: trying to be all responsible and shit.

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
masao626 wrote:
yerflap wrote:

But...but I wont be able to see the pretty art if I am sitting in the dark.

brandtpeters wrote:

• 14 posts
  • from Avon Lake , Ohio
Hello Scott, sorry I didn't write sooner. The new work is great, I'm glad to see you carrying on with the white hair, it makes such a huge difference. Good luck with your show, you deserve it that is for sure! I can't wait to see your Skelve like everyone else, that is a show I am really looking forward too. I know this wasn't the web site I saw your name , the one I told you I was browsing and came across your name and your art being discussed, so that's cool, you are more popular than you know I think. We have been too busy as usual, damn this Winter was just brutal, I think it had to be one of the worst I ever experienced and like you I have been here my entire life. Those ice storms were the worst, nothing too that Global warming crap, just a Liberal Plot though, colder than Alaska in the Winter and hotter than Arizona in the Summer, yeah, that's how Northern Ohio is supposed to be. Anyway, enough of that. All the best to the family and all our best for your show, you know Cheryl and I will always be pulling for you. Hopefully soon we will be sitting down and talking about a commission! I'm glad to see your name here with some other very talented artists. Brandt Peters and Kathie Olivas are two others that Cheryl and I are huge fans of, along with several others on this page. So congrats on the excellent company, and again, all of our best wishes for the show, you'll be great, good luck Scott, Brian Nickels.

The Sideshow
Posted in: Scott Radke

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.050s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off