1, 2, 3

The Sideshow
Posted in: Scott Radke

• 1989 posts
  • from sydney, australia
  • Mod
stacyjean wrote:
I think he works perfectly!

Tamara- I just removed the leather cord and sewed it onto my coat.

oooh - very nice! i love how it looks :heart:

• 14 posts
  • from Avon Lake , Ohio
My wife and I have four works including an old marionette , old enough as Scott say's, that he was still naming them and not giving them numbers, he's called the Mechanic,we bought him at an Art Fair run by Baycrafters here on the shores of Lake Erie. My wife and I were out for a ride on the Harley and we stopped in, I saw Scott selling his marionettes and we didn't buy it that day, we went back the next day with our car. I wish I had bought several more, they were all so cool. We also own what was Scott's largest work until recently, simply titled Monkey, we have one of his Dancers, and the last piece we bought was strictly for my wife, a pink and black striped Mum Mum. I would post pictures but this blogging is a whole new thing to me and I'm not sure how to upload pictures on this web site. We aren't finished collecting his work either that is for sure. We have had the pleasure of going to his home to pick up the three larger work's and meeting his lovely daughter and the new puppy at the time. Scott is a very good dude, very laid back, very real and very nice guy. I hope nothing but the best for his future and his career, he really deserves it.

TheDudeAbides wrote:
My wife and I have four works including an old marionette , old enough as Scott say's, that he was still naming them and not giving them numbers, he's called the Mechanic,we bought him at an Art Fair run by Baycrafters here on the shores of Lake Erie. My wife and I were out for a ride on the Harley and we stopped in, I saw Scott selling his marionettes and we didn't buy it that day, we went back the next day with our car. I wish I had bought several more, they were all so cool. We also own what was Scott's largest work until recently, simply titled Monkey, we have one of his Dancers, and the last piece we bought was strictly for my wife, a pink and black striped Mum Mum. I would post pictures but this blogging is a whole new thing to me and I'm not sure how to upload pictures on this web site. We aren't finished collecting his work either that is for sure. We have had the pleasure of going to his home to pick up the three larger work's and meeting his lovely daughter and the new puppy at the time. Scott is a very good dude, very laid back, very real and very nice guy. I hope nothing but the best for his future and his career, he really deserves it.

Happy to see another Ohioan here on the boards! :D

There are a few different sites that will allow you to upload pictures. I use Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/

All you do is setup an account and upload the pictures onto Flickr. When they're uploaded you can then copy the link and post them. Hope that helps- and if you can get it working I'd love to see the aforementioned pieces you and your wife own!

"We're slaves to gizmos and toys." - George Carlin

My WTB list:
http://www.circusposterus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2229

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
jaysea420 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Happy to see another Ohioan here on the boards! :D

There are a few different sites that will allow you to upload pictures. I use Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/

All you do is setup an account and upload the pictures onto Flickr. When they're uploaded you can then copy the link and post them. Hope that helps- and if you can get it working I'd love to see the aforementioned pieces you and your wife own!

Ooooor you can send me all your Radke pieces and I can take photos and post the pics for you....then mail them back?? :whistle: :lol:

I'm looking forward to see your collection.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

• 14 posts
  • from Avon Lake , Ohio
Thank you for your helpful reply's, I am used to just uploading from my saved pictures, I will use my Flickr account thank you. It would cost way too much to ship them and I wouldn't risk it anyway, like I said, Scott was kind enough to invite us to his home to pick up all three of the larger peieces that we have bought, that way we didn't have to worry about shipping, we carried them home like newborns!

• 1989 posts
  • from sydney, australia
  • Mod
would definitely love to see your radke collection - especially those marionettes!

"Flower"

Just received this wonderful piece from Scott!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-- Joe --
"Someday, you could just walk past a fez."
"Never gonna happen."

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Everyone has such wonderful Radke pieces! Congrats to all! :D

Here's mine:

Scott Radke's "Untitled 2011" by NO!ra, on Flickr

NO!ra79 wrote:

Here's mine:

Love this!

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
DFed wrote:
NO!ra79 wrote:

Here's mine:

Love this!

Why thank you! :D This is so much more amazing in person!

Amazing pieces you all have... Congrats! I don't own any but I am so hoping that I will be able to add one to my collection in the future. In the meantime I'll just have to keep admiring yours.

1, 2, 3

The Sideshow
Posted in: Scott Radke

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.152s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off