there's a whole lot of goodness in that pic

:rockers:

• 105 posts
  • from Tustin, CA
Just got my AP and the Drifter is awesome

SANGREAZUL!!!

• 164 posts
  • from Phoenix, Arizona
my boyfriend got his drifter and i like it so uch better in person than in the pictures.. I may be a fan of the trouble boys now.

• 105 posts
  • from Tustin, CA
WhitneyLikeBAMM wrote:
my boyfriend got his drifter and i like it so uch better in person than in the pictures.. I may be a fan of the trouble boys now.

by far its my favorite of the TB series

SANGREAZUL!!!

this is the ONLY tb squadt i have. love the guy!!!

Yep, big fan of all the Trouble Boys--especially this one. Was very fortunate to get this on the original release day. That server in Japan was so sloooooooow. Really had my doubts. Took a good 20 minutes for the transaction to be completed.

• 363 posts
  • from Bay Area, California
Art_Buyer wrote:
Yep, big fan of all the Trouble Boys--especially this one. Was very fortunate to get this on the original release day. That server in Japan was so sloooooooow. Really had my doubts. Took a good 20 minutes for the transaction to be completed.
Yep that was certainly an ordeal. After 30 minutes it seemed like a lost cause but it actually went through. One of the best toys I own.

• 105 posts
  • from Tustin, CA
jeemac wrote:
Art_Buyer wrote:
Yep that was certainly an ordeal. After 30 minutes it seemed like a lost cause but it actually went through. One of the best toys I own.

ahmen to that it is awesome and next to my albino and regular doc the drifter are all in my top 3 toys

SANGREAZUL!!!

How come i never hear about this stuff before it comes out? WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO??

• 363 posts
  • from Bay Area, California
eweisberg wrote:
How come i never hear about this stuff before it comes out? WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO??

This is a good place to check: http://jamungo.forumn.org/

1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

The Sideshow
Posted in: FERG

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.152s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off