YOUNG GOHST Sofubi

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: FERG

Info on FERG's forthcoming 'YOUNG GOHST' sofubi collab with Lulubell's Luke Rook (Grody Shogun).

Let's get caught up:

FERG’s Young Gohst project seems to be well on its way with this recent screenshot dropped via his Instagram account. A quick refresher for those who missed the initial news: Young Gohst is FERG’s new sofubi vinyl project in conjunction with Grody Shogun (Luke Rook of Lulubell). Sculpted by master of anatomical artistry Scott Wilkowski, the 3-inch soft vinyl figures feature a removable brain/spinal column with a tongue that sticks out of Young Gohst’s mouth. Insanely cool, I know, especially given the scale. Not quite sure about color schemes yet, but here’s hoping for a rainbow of transparencies to show off this guy’s assets.

Official release info is forthcoming, but word on the CAD forums is that they’ll be released via a sort of subscription deal. More info will be posted as it emerges!

Dear blawg: http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/?p=1981

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

FERG has finally announced details on the release of the FERG x Grody Shogun ‘YOUNG GOHST’ sofubi project! The series is comprised of thirteen 3″ figures that will be offered via a six-month subscription service. Two little dudes will blast your mailbox every month and the last shipment will contain three figures. Each release will have a different coloured body and brain. To add a little excitement, the brain sculpt will be selected at random! (Yes!! Even the brains vary! Mine is asploding right now!!)

The release is set for April 30th at noon central time and will be open for a week. Store link to come! Full subscriptions are $285 USD (works out to be about $22 a figure), domestic shipping included. International orders add $70 for shipping. For those who aren’t looking to commit to the full subscription, a 2-pack containing the first two releases will also be offered for $58 shipped.

A quick refresher for those who missed the initial news: Young Gohst is FERG’s new sofubi (Japanese soft vinyl) project in conjunction with Grody Shogun (Luke Rook of Lulubell). Sculpted by master of anatomical artistry Scott Wilkowski, the 3-inch soft vinyl figures feature a removable brain/spinal column with a tongue that sticks out of Young Gohst’s mouth. In other words, it’s a tiny miracle of utterly kick-ass toy engineering. See below for the aforementioned brain piece as well as a color chart of all the releases (the 13th is a mystery!). Stoked!

Hizzie: http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/?p=2310

Miskat wrote:

And most recently:

Over the last few days, FERG’s been dropping small bursts on his Instagram of the upcoming Young Gohst sofubi vinyl series, which can only mean one thing: after a nearly six month wait, these little buggers are coming home and should be crash landing on our porches any day now.

For those who signed up for the subscription or two-pack, you’ll receive the clear and green Gohsts first, along with the bonus super duper sparkle figure (pictured) from FERG & Luke because of the delay.

Afterwards, sub members can expect two figures every month for six months. Click here if you need a refresher and also hop onto FERG’s Instagram (@fergbag) for more eye candy.

Blawg: http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/?p=6222

So excited for these!!!!

Miskat wrote:

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco
Damn i love these and wish I had joined.

I wish I had the chance to subscribe. I started my vinyl collecting about 5 months ago.

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
I only pre-ordered the 2 pc. version .... I kinda wish I had subscribed to the whole lot of them now.

These are really cool!

If anyone is willing to let go/transfer their subscription over please let me know!

• 581 posts
  • from Oakland Hills CA
These can out great! Such fun little pieces!!!

"Lee LOVES the anus." - ingrownmayo

Ferg said there won't be any extra YG subscriptions, but there will be more YG releases, so I'm happy.

• 96 posts
  • from El Monte, CA
Really excited to see the later releases considering I didn't get the subscription. I still want to get the SDCC YG it's been pretty elusive so far. :ghostie:

WTB Wilkowski pieces (Especially Budcats)

Collect and Destroy: ROACHSHACK138
Instagram: ROACHSHACK138
Kidrobot: ROACHSHACK138

These turned out better than expected! Can't wait for the red body this month :siesta:

• 363 posts
  • from Bay Area, California
can't wait for this month's shipment :yay:

Hello citzens of the Circus Posterus sideshow.
Young Gohst Lucky Bags are available tomorrow, noon pacific time!

hope everyone is well. back to lurk mode.

^^ great news!

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: FERG

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.137s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off