It was awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDOzMmLVVQ

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Kamio wrote:
Here's the opening of "Trigger"
It was awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDOzMmLVVQ

So jealous I didn't get to see the opening in person! But the video definitely helped tame that, so thanks for another great shoot, Kamio!!!! :D

Amazing!!!!!!! :D

• 290 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
This is an excellent video. Had to watch it several time. The art work is incredible. The drawings were so good, I was jealous :) of the talent and ability.

This video looks pretty cool, such a great shoot! Did not expect to find what i was searching for here.
Thank you so much for posting this!

• 1506 posts
  • from Marietta, GA.
Great video!

A triggering video is a video that brings up emotionally uncomfortable symptoms, and could cause you to feel more anxious, depressed, panicky, or discouraged with yourself. custom assignment help

• 290 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
First time I've seen this video. It's really wonderful. So fun to watch. The amount of work displayed is wonderous. For some, this would be a life times worth of production. Amazing...

An announcement toward the begin of a bit of composing, video, and so forth cautioning the peruser or watcher to the way that it contains conceivably troubling material regularly used to present a portrayal of such substance there most likely ought to be a trigger cautioning for individuals managing misery. Chris Pratt Jacket

Latest BS Player is very cool and compatible with every version of the windows and the user interface is very much friendly and easy to use and understand.
Batman Vs Superman Dawn Of Justice Coat

The Sideshow
Posted in: STRANGER FACTORY CHANNEL

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.082s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off