A Peek into Stranger Factory

1, 2, 3

The Sideshow
Posted in: STRANGER FACTORY CHANNEL

What a great video with Brandt, it makes me want to me there again so badly! We spent three hours there one afternoon and it was like being teleported to another time and place. While we were there shopping, I didn't have a care in the world or a thought of anything else. We simply couldn't get enough of it. I swear if I lived in NM, I'd be there every Friday.

I've got KUMA fever, but I haven't seen any pop up in the online store recently. How about some Kumas for the holidays, gang? I'm gutted to see that Slap Happy finally sold. He who hesitates...

I'm so desperate to be there for the Spayd/Ryniak event this week, I'm thinking about flying in, spending all my money, and sleeping at the airport until the next flight leaves to come home. Am I the only one this crazy about such things? The things we do to steep ourselves in happiness after a long week, huh?

presco617 wrote:
What a great video with Brandt, it makes me want to me there again so badly! We spent three hours there one afternoon and it was like being teleported to another time and place. While we were there shopping, I didn't have a care in the world or a thought of anything else. We simply couldn't get enough of it. I swear if I lived in NM, I'd be there every Friday.

I've got KUMA fever, but I haven't seen any pop up in the online store recently. How about some Kumas for the holidays, gang? I'm gutted to see that Slap Happy finally sold. He who hesitates...

I'm so desperate to be there for the Spayd/Ryniak event this week, I'm thinking about flying in, spending all my money, and sleeping at the airport until the next flight leaves to come home. Am I the only one this crazy about such things? The things we do to steep ourselves in happiness after a long week, huh?

I know what you mean about the being out at SF. None of my friends collect and my wife puts up with it so I love going there to geek out and talk and with the artists I admire so much. I can't wait for this weekend.

first time i've seen this video and it has just made me want to go all the more.. :(

hello i am new here .. using this web...

1, 2, 3

The Sideshow
Posted in: STRANGER FACTORY CHANNEL

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.074s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off