Present

The Sideshow
Posted in: ** New to the Circus? Start here! **

• 4 posts
  • from Mountains of TN
Hey all, New to the truly collectable side of artist figures. I was looking for a cool line or artist to start with and was lead here with promises of puppies and candy.....kidding I found the cool skelves and wanted to know more. I have collected everything from figures to high end figures to old 80s skateboards. Looking forward to starting with a new collection.

Welcome welcome!!

where in TN?

(there are a few TN folks on here)

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 4 posts
  • from Mountains of TN
Chattanooga TN, home of the Hot Rod Carney Folk.

Shishard wrote:
Chattanooga TN, home of the Hot Rod Carney Folk.

Nice!

few of us here in Nashville.

I am down in Chatty a few time a year. You can find me at Sluggos or Aretha Frankensteins.

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

• 4 posts
  • from Mountains of TN
Nice, I use to spend a lot of time your way at the Exit In. I work at Coker and Honest Charley doing internet work and playing with hot rods :). Big kid toys during the day and as my wife puts it "my dolls" in the evening.

• 332 posts
  • from Inland Empire, CA
ohh....nothing revs my gears more than some hot Tennessee talk.

• 4 posts
  • from Mountains of TN
LOL....when I was telephone rep I use to actually here that :).

You could search locally for your desired service.The MyAssignmentHelp reviews are helpful to get an idea for the development of this community.There are many other option for the similar solution through online.

Hello, nice to meet you )

The Sideshow
Posted in: ** New to the Circus? Start here! **

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.094s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off